Webtradenow.com Shared Hosting Limitations
All websites hosted on Webtradenow.com Online Marketing‘s Shared Web Hosting servers are actively monitored, to ensure that they do not impact the performance of other websites hosted on the same server.
Some of the parameters that websites are monitored for are:
- Number of concurrent/simultaneous connections a website can make to the server,
- CPU utilization in terms of a percentage of what is set aside for websites hosted on the server,
- Memory utilization in terms of a percentage of what is set aside for websites hosted on the server,
- Number of concurrent/simultaneous processes a user can run on the server,
- Number of concurrent/simultaneous Database connections a website can make,
- The number of queries that can be run on a Database in an hour’s span.
If your website exceeds the above-mentioned resources, we recommend shifting your site to a Dedicated server, as your website’s resource requirements are greater than those available in a shared environment.
Last Update: December 12, 2017